Your forum for innovation in pain science.
Same great science in an exciting new format
The American Pain Society will hold its Annual Scientific Meeting in the form of a Scientific Summit March 4-6, 2018, with a balance of clinical, translational, and basic science research around a central theme: Understanding Pain Mechanisms. The Summit's format allows for a comprehensive, shared meeting experience to fully explore this theme through plenary lectures, focused symposia sessions, interactive and networking sessions, SIG meetings, poster sessions, and exhibits.
If you care about the science and management of pain, APS's Scientific Summit is a multidisciplinary meeting for you. Hosted in an intimate setting, this meeting provides a place to connect with pain professionals with clinical, translational, and basic science backgrounds; learn about innovative pain science and management; and grow as a pain professional among your peers.
After hearing the needs and feedback from attendees at past meetings, we have made some changes to make 2018 everything you want.
- Intimate space – All sessions, exhibits, and posters will be held in the hotel
- Themed symposia which build upon plenary lectures for a deeper dive into the topics
- SIGs within the schedule – SIGs are invited to connect their meeting to the theme Understanding Pain Mechanisms
- Formal networking and collaboration opportunities
We will continue to focus on the best and latest pain science and management by keeping
- Early Career Forum
- Fundamentals Course
- Data Blitz
- Basic Science Dinner
- Clinical Analgesic Trials Precon, presented by the APS-CAT SIG
Mark your calendars! Registration opens on Monday, October 16.
Sales packages for the Scientific Summit will be released soon. For questions regarding exhibits and sponsorship opportunities, please email Carly Reisner, Chief Operations Officer.