Your forum for innovation in pain science.
Same great science in an exciting new format
The American Pain Society will hold its Annual Scientific Meeting in the form of a Scientific Summit March 4-6, 2018, with a balance of clinical, translational, and basic science research around a central theme: Understanding Pain Mechanisms. The new format allows for a comprehensive, shared meeting experience to fully explore this theme through plenary lectures, focused symposia sessions, interactive and networking sessions, SIG meetings, poster sessions, and exhibits.
If you care about the science and management of pain, this is the multidisciplinary meeting for you.
1150 West Magic Way
Anaheim, California 92802
What to expect at the 2018 APS Meeting
- New time of year and new format!
- Intimate space – All sessions, exhibits, and posters will be held in the hotel
- Themed symposia which build upon plenary lectures for a deeper dive into the topics
- SIGs within the schedule – SIGs are invited to connect their meeting to the theme Understanding Pain Mechanisms
- Formal networking and collaboration opportunities
- All sessions will be recorded and available to those who register for the full meeting
- Building Blocks—Learn the concrete steps necessary to implement an effective interdisciplinary office-based pain management practice while utilizing evidence-based treatment.
- APS-CAT—Expert panelists from regulatory bodies, industry, and academia discuss the latest thinking on increasing the reliability and accuracy of analgesic trials.
- A Patient-Oriented Approach to Navigating the Transition from Acute to Chronic Pain: A Fundamental Course—Examine patient cases and explore the basic, translational, and clinical science that is elucidating the acute to chronic pain transition.
- Early Career Forum and Reception—Connect with senior mentors and attend breakout sessions to focus on your career development.
Would You Like to Exhibit or Advertise at the Summit?
Check out the available sponsorship opportunities.