Exhibiting and Advertising Opportunities at the 2019 APS Scientific Meeting
Please send all exhibitor registration requests to Kamryn Timm at email@example.com.
Exhibiting at the 2019 Scientific Meeting offers you concentrated exposure to more than 700 attendees who are specialized physicians, psychologists, nurses, physical therapists, and scientists trained in the research and treatment of pain. APS meeting attendees want to hear about your institution's latest research. Through exhibits, industry-sponsored posters, and sponsored town hall talks in the learning lounge, you will have the opportunity to share your latest discoveries and solutions with the pain community.
The Scientific Meeting will take place April 3rd-6th, 2019, in Milwaukee, WI at the Wisconsin Center.
Wednesday, April 3rd
8:00 am-4:30 pm Exhibit Setup and Registration
5:30-6:30 pm Opening Reception with Exhibits and Posters
Thursday, April 4th
10:45 am-1:15 pm Experience Exchange Hours
10:45 am-12:15 pm Exhibits and Posters
12:15-1:15 pm Lunch and Networking in the Experience Exchange
Friday, April 5th
9:00 am-1:00 pm Experience Exchange Hours
9:00-10:00 am Science Break in the Learning Lounge
11:00 am-12:30 pm Beverage Break and Posters
12:30-1:30 pm Lunch and Networking in the Experience Exchange
1:30 pm Exhibit Tear Down
*Times are subject to change. Watch the APS website for updates.
Through your participation, you will
- support research collaborations that can lead to optimal treatments and therapies for pain management,
- connect with senior thought leaders in the field, renowned experts, and dedicated mentors,
- contribute your orginization's expertise to ongoing efforts to advance treatment in pain therapies, and
- gain visibility and recognition for your organization.
By exhibiting at the 2019 APS Scientific Meeting, you can gain access to leaders who directly influence your industry today and in the near future. Featured areas of emphasis for 2019 are
- innovations in pain therapy
- alternative pain therapies
- educational materials
- research institutions
- medical equipment and supplies
- non-opioid pharmaceutical products
- clinical research
APS goes the extra mile to support your exhibit in a variety of ways.
- Innovative programming draws more than 700 attendees.
- Nearly 350 posters draw attendees into the Experience Exchange.
- Unopposed exhibit hours are scheduled to give you maximum visibility and exposure to this target market.
- An opening reception kicks off the opening of exhibits.
Sponsorship and Advertising
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available for the 2019 Scientific Meeting. These opportunites present high-visibility branding and message options to enhance your exposure to the conference attendees.