The premier pain science meeting for the interdisciplinary pain community
The American Pain Society will hold its Scientific Meeting April 3-6, 2019, in Milwaukee, WI, with a balance of clinical, translational, and basic science research around the theme of Combating the Opioid Epidemic through Innovations in the Treatment of Pain. This year, APS is excited to introduce new presentation types. Sessions will either be 60-minute cross-disciplinary panels, or rapid 30-minute presentations that showcase the latest research.
The Scientific Meeting is your forum for cutting-edge research and making connections with the people who care about the science and management of pain.
400 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
What to expect at the 2019 APS Meeting
- Women in Leadership panel is back!
- Intimate space – All sessions, exhibits, and posters will be held on one floor
- SIGs within the schedule – SIGs are invited to connect their meeting to the theme Combating the Opioid Epidemic through Innovations in the Treatment of Pain
- Formal networking and collaboration opportunities
- Popular preconference events return – Early Career Forum, Spring Pain, and Fundamentals Course
The Call for Poster Abstracts is open! Submit your proposal by October 1.
Excited about Milwaukee? Find tips on getting around and recommendations for the best spots in town!