Why You Must Attend
If you're passionate about pain science and pain management, this meeting is for you. Meet with leaders in the pain community, take advantage of continuing education, and gain insight on important topics of pain science.
As the United States' premier pain meeting, the American Pain Society's (APS) Scientific Summit provides attendees with a unique forum for sharing advances and standards in evidence-based pain research and treatment by colleagues from all disciplines in pain in a setting that encourages interactions between scientists and clinicians. This meeting accomplishes that by providing you the opportunity to
- Interact with the best and brightest in pain research
- Translate scientific discoveries into clinical practice
- Connect with collaborators across settings and disciplines at numerous networking events, including shared interest group meetings and the opening reception with exhibits and posters
- Raise questions, debate the implications, plan follow-up studies, and discuss results
- Discuss your own research and clinical observations
- Meet with hundreds of poster presenters to learn about their innovative work and future research directions
- Visit an extensive number of exhibit booths featuring products and services specifically designed for professionals who study and treat pain
The Scientific Summit is intended for basic scientists, nurses, pharmacists, physicians, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals who make up the interdisciplinary pain community. Generalists and specialists will benefit from a wide range of topics and faculty presenting basic, translational, and clinical research and treatment advancements.