Social Media Kit: APS Scientific Summit
What: APS Scientific Summit
When: March 4-6, 2018
Where: Disneyland® Hotel, Anaheim CA
Share your experience
Help us bring the conversation online by sharing your experience on Facebook and Twitter. Add our hashtag, #APS2018, to your posts to be pulled into the #APS2018 feed and in the app.
Make your posts savvy
Tag your posts with the official hashtag, #APS2018, and @AmericanPainSoc.
Follow American Pain Society on Facebook and Twitter.
Share a photo from or quote about your experience.
Sample general Tweets/Facebook posts
Before the meeting
- I'm attending the @AmericanPainSoc Scientific Summit in Anaheim. Will you be there? #APS2018
- Let's talk #painscience – I'm excited to hear about [insert session title], at #APS2018.
- The latest research in pain science and management is at #APS2018 – I'm looking forward to seeing the pain community in Anaheim!
At the meeting
- Landed in Anaheim! #APS2018 has a packed schedule, can't wait to take a deep dive into [insert topic/session].
- Excited to be at #APS2018! Who is attending the Early Career Forum Reception & Networking event?
- Start the day off on the right side – join me for some morning yoga! #APS2018
- My favorite part of #APS2018 ...
- A stand out moment at #APS2018 ...
Connect with Speakers on Twitter
Emily Law, PhD, @EmilyLawPhD
Christopher King, PhD, @kingneuro
Katherine T. Martucci, PhD, @DrKatieMartucci
Afton Hassett, PsyD, @AftonHassett
Kathleen Sluka, PT PhD, @ksluka0101
Vidya Chidambaran, MD, @Vidyachidambar1
Jennifer A. Rabbitts, MD, @JARabbitts
Karen D. Davis, PhD, @kren27
Vitaly Napadow, PhD, @VitalyNapadow
Fadel Zeidan, PhD, @FadelZeidan
Kyle M. Baumbauer, PhD, @KyleBaumbauer
Include APS images