Eastern Pain Association
When you join APS's regional affiliate the Eastern Pain Association (EPA), you become part of a professional community with a sustained interest in pain disorders and their management. Members represent a variety of disciplines, including physicians, nurses, psychologists and therapists. EPA members come from a variety of disciplines and work settings and are involved in basic research, clinical research, treatment, advocacy, and public policy. Members of EPA benefit in many ways:
- support of continued professional development through access to multidisciplinary continuing educational programs
- opportunities for networking with other pain professionals
- discounted fees for all EPA-sponsored educational opportunities
- Member newsletter, including articles on clinical areas
- membership directory, published annually, to assist you with networking with other member pain professionals
- discounted subscription rate for EPA's official journal, The Clinical Journal of Pain.