2018 Scientific Summit
March 4-6, 2018
Same great science, new everything else.
The American Pain Society will hold its Annual Scientific Meeting in the form of a Scientific Summit March, 4-6, 2018, with the theme Understanding Pain Mechanisms. The Summit will have a format that allows for a comprehensive, shared meeting experience to fully explore this theme through plenary lectures, focused symposia sessions, interactive and networking sessions, SIG meetings, poster sessions, and exhibits.
After hearing the needs and feedback from attendees at past meetings, we have made some changes to make 2018 everything you want.
- Intimate space – All sessions, exhibits, and posters will be held in the hotel
- Themed symposia which build upon plenary lectures for a deeper dive into the topics
- SIGs within the schedule – SIGs are invited to connect their meeting to the theme Understanding Pain Mechanisms
- Formal networking and collaboration opportunities
We will continue to focus on the best and latest pain science and management by keeping
- Early Career Forum
- Fundamentals Course
- Data Blitz + Basic Science Dinner
The Call for Posters is open from Wednesday, June 14 through Tuesday, September 5!
The Call for Symposia is now closed. Faculty will be notified in August regarding the selection of their proposals. Please note that general symposia will not be solicited for the Summit. Only focused symposia that align with the meeting theme will be considered for presentation.
Registration will open in the fall with Early Bird rates.