Types of products and services presented at the APS 36th Annual Scientific Meeting include manufacturers or distributors of medical supplies or equipment
- medical devices
- laboratory equipment or instruments
- clinical research
- laboratory testing
- clinical trial management
- medical textbooks/publishing
- alternative delivery systems (home care, hospice)
- business management services
All exhibits must be set up by 2 pm on Wednesday, May 17, without exception.
The official closing time of the exhibits is 11 am on Friday, May 19. All exhibit material must be packed and ready for removal from the exhibit area by 5 pm.
The exhibitor service manual and online ordering kit will be sent directlly from the contractor, GES, about 60 days prior to the start of the meeting. If you have any questions about ordering, please contact Global Experience Specialists at 800.475.2098.
The company listed in the Exhibitor Service Manual, MAC Productions, is the only approved A/V provider.
More information to come.
Forms can be submitted to APS via e-mail or fax. You can access forms below to register for exhibit space, Town Hall Talks, pre-meeting marketing opportunities, and onsite marketing opportunities.
- Exhibit Booth Application
- Town Hall Talks
- Onsite Advertising Opportunities
- Additional Marketing and Support Opportunities
2016 Attendee Demographics