Are you ready for a new experience?
The APS 36th Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Pittsburgh, May 17–20, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Exhibit dates are May 17–20. We hope you will join us!
At the 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting, we are transforming our exhibit hall into the Experience Exchange. These changes are designed to offer an integrated experience by providing educational and networking opportunities for you and attendees. This supports the mission of the meeting and will improve traffic flow to your booth while creating additional interaction and engagement opportunities.
The Experience Exchange defies the traditional expo.
The Experience Exchange is an open-format, interactive meeting place designed to foster the exchange of groundbreaking scientific information through educational programming and networking opportunities, making the APS Annual Scientific Meeting the premier event for the research, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic pain.
This interactive, newly designed floor plan includes
- the Learning Lounge, an innovative, interactive theater where both industry and association driven content can be delivered
- Science in the Learning Lounge (TED-style talks) featuring recaps of the most popular and relevant sessions
- Town Hall Talks on trending issues and topics for the pain community
- R&R (rest and recharge) networking areas to meet and interact
- extended poster viewing that allows all posters in one place at one time
- Opportunities to advertise your company onsite
- Pre-meeting advertising opportunities
- Grand opening reception kicks off the Experience Exchange
- Coffee breaks in the exhibit hall to ensure quality traffic
- Innovative programming to draw more than 1,000 qualified attendees
- Extended exhibit hours to provide maximum visibility and exposure to this target market
- Hall is transformed into another educational resource throughout the meeting
Exhibit at this meeting and reach your target market effectively and efficiently. Register early to ensure maximum exposure in publications!
Contact Joey Maginot, Manager, Professional Relations and Development, at 847.375.4873.